Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser treatments are very popular and offer a unique method to rejuvenate your looks with minimal to no downtime. Laser procedures could be used to address skin problems such as fine wrinkles, age spots, dull skin, acne scars, sun damage and many more.
Procedures we offer for skin rejuvenation include:
- No ablative Skin Resurfacing – We use the latest Alma Laser quick (20-30 minutes) and painless, non-surface skin approach to laser skin treatment. This combined laser approach uses a focused beam of light to stimulate biologic changes in the tissues, and help to form new collagen and elastic fibers. After several treatments the skin tightens and heals itself revealing smoother and healthier skin.
- Age/Sun Spot Treatment – Our Fresh Touch Med Spa professionals use targeted light beams to “zap” specific dark spots on your face. New, untainted skin then grows back in its place. Laser and IPL lights work on spots that are on the surface, but they can go deeper into the dermis to remove all shades of the darkened melanin-full spots.
- Laser Therapy for Acne Scars – Laser treatment for acne scars is quickly growing in popularity. Laser acne scar removal is not only popular, it’s effective. Fractional lasers used at our practice provide a non-invasive technique for targeting the deeper layers of your skin. Because of its ability to penetrate your skin, it also stimulates your collagen and promotes the formation of new collagen.
- Facial Vein Treatment –Laser vein treatment is considered a safe and effective treatment option for spider veins on any body part including the face. A focused beam of light from the laser equipment is used to target a pigment in the blood, which heats up the small spider vein and destroys it in the process. The laser beam is very focused and precise, used to target a vessel only, and doesn’t affect surrounding tissues.
- Rosacea IPL Treatment – Our team of professionals, targets Rosacea from the inside and out. We utilize an IPL light and laser technology to effectively decrease appearance of redness and broken capillaries. As well as offer lifestyle and diet changes to prevent exacerbation and decrease Rosacea symptoms.