22 Dec Learn More About Ultherapy
Ultherapy has all the benefits of a facelift: tightening up saggy skin, reducing wrinkles on the face, reducing jowls, etc. But without the surgical complications involved!
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a skin-tightening procedure used to fight against common signs of aging, such as wrinkles and saggy skin. The treatment is an alternative to a facelift and does not involve clinical surgery.
The procedure is primarily applied to the face, chest, and neck. But it also targets other areas, such as the eyebrows and the area under the chin. Ultherapy is considered safe and is FDA approved in the U.S. and CE certified in the EU.
How Ultherapy Works
Collagen production, a critical process against skin aging, naturally slows down over time for everyone. The lack of collagen causes common signs of aging, such as wrinkles and saggy skin, to increase.
Ultherapy, using ultrasound technology, boosts collagen production in the body. The heat from ultrasound energy targets three main layers: the skin, muscles, and superficial wrinkles. The result from the specific temperature helps stimulate collagen, thus helping prevent common signs of aging.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- No surgery involved: Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to reduce aging and does not involve any surgery. Because of this, you avoid complications or side effects arising from surgery.
- No post-treatment care involved: Unlike surgery, Ultherapy does not have post-treatment care that needs to be accounted for. As soon as the procedure is over, you can continue your day without facing any discomfort or worrying about restrictions.
- Personalized treatment: Ultrasound imaging allows the doctor to identify the exact areas of your skin that need to be treated. This means the ultrasound heat is only exposed to the required areas of the skin.
- Safest option available: Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure approved by leading governing bodies such as the FDA. And since it’s also safer than surgery, it’s the safest option available.
- Quick treatment: The procedure is quick and is usually completed within 15-20 minutes.
- Long-lasting and natural results: Unlike a surgical facelift, Ultherapy is considered a natural treatment procedure. It also lasts long, and you might not need to revisit the doctor for at least two years.
Are There Any Risks or Side Effects of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is generally a very safe procedure. Not many complications are involved, which is why it’s becoming so popular as an alternative to surgery. Some mild and temporary side effects include:
- Skin redness
- Slight skin numbness
- Tingling sensation
Can Anyone Get an Ultherapy Treatment?
You must have a certain amount of looseness in your skin to get Ultherapy. Usually, people over 30 develop skin looseness, making them an ideal candidate for the procedure.
Is Ultherapy Cheaper Than a Facelift?
Yes, Ultherapy is much more cost-effective when compared with a facelift. Because no complicated surgery, post-operation care, or anesthesia costs are involved, Ultherapy stands out as the better option.
Looking for the Ideal Med Spa for Ultherapy? We Got You Covered!
You’ve decided to go for Ultherapy. You’ve weighed the pros and cons and realized Ultherapy has minimal cons, especially when compared with a surgical facelift. But where should you get the procedure from? For starters, choose a med spa with a proven track record. Then, see if they can get you the fantastic results Ultherapy offers. If that sounds like a fair deal, look no further because we have you covered!
Visit our med spa in Ajax to stop aging once and for all!